Bring in the New Year by taking out the clutter! Our mantra for 2019 is to surround ourselves with serenity and eliminate stress when we can. A great way to achieve that is to organize your living space so that all the items in your home have a purpose and an area where they belong. We've rounded up 6 of the best storage ideas that will get you on track eliminate clutter and get you on the road to a calm and serene lifestyle.
1. Bolga Market Baskets- Weavers from the region of Bolgatanga in Ghana, Africa are reputed across the globe for their talents and craftsmanship. These one-of-a-kind baskets serve not only to take to market but their colorful presence works in bathrooms as a rolled towel holder, in the kitchen as a fruit and veggie basket, and by the entryway as a catch-all for items going in and out of the house- think doggie leash and toys!
2. Mango Wood 12-Bottle Wine Rack- This beautiful 12 bottle wine rack is skillfully hand carved, shaped and hand sanded from an exotic solid hardwood. Its slim, space-saving design works well in small areas. We love that it can hold 12 bottles, that's a whole case of wine!
3. Reclaimed Teak Mudroom Bench & Hanger- Keeping entries and hallways clutter-free can be a challenge. The slim design of our teakwood bench allows it to fit into small spaces while bringing in an element of utility and storage. Combining beauty and function, it’s perfect for organizing entries and foyers, halls, or mudrooms.
4. Wood and Metal 4-Shelf Display Rack - This display rack is a space-saving, practical design that gives you extra room for entertaining, storage and more. The 4-shelf rack works well in kitchens, bathrooms or mudrooms and offers open storage with easy access.
5. Hole Punched Galvanized Steel Rolling Boot Tray- This roomy rolling boot tray, crafted from punched steel, is ready to stand up to the elements. Station it in your mudroom, entryway or on your porch as a catch-all for muddy boots and soiled shoes. As an alternative, you can use it in the laundry room to hold your cleaning supplies.
6. Bamboo Box Knife Holder Collection- Turn a cluttered knife drawer into a piece of art on your countertop with these beautiful knife holders. Innovative and unique, each knife storage block is filled with food-safe bamboo skewers to safely hold your best kitchen knives in place without dulling them.