- Made from reclaimed fir root balls with an easy care food-safe natural finish
- Each one-of-a-kind bowl features gorgeous wood grain and colors
- Great for a wide variety of serving and decorative uses
- Hand wash for best results
- Set includes 3 sizes; Small: 3"H x 6-8" diameter, Medium: 5"H x 9-10" diameter, Large: 9"H x 11-13" diameter
There's no end to the uses you'll find for these rustic, versatile wooden bowls. Handcarved by artisans, each is crafted with care from the discarded root balls of Chinese fir trees, which makes each one truly one-of-a-kind with unique cracks, variations, and undulations. They're absolutely stunning in any space as part of your accent décor.
V2107,Root of the Earth Bowl - Large,
Product and natural finish may vary due to its reclaimed/recycled nature. Due to the natural finish, items may develop a mild tackiness. To remedy, simply wipe clean with a light coating of olive oil.
Root products are untreated, so cracks and natural variations will likely occur with age and drying. We recommend you keep these items out of direct sunlight or heat. Regular oiling with food-grade oil-such as olive oil-will help to maintain moisture and luster. Not recommended for cooked foods or liquids. Before use, wipe clean with a damp sponge. The natural finish may develop a mild tackiness; to remedy, simply wipe clean with a light coat of olive oil.Read More