A Scent of Indian Craftsmanship; our single dining chair in vintage Kantha is unique, chic, and comfortable. Due to it's seasoned hardwood frame and legs, it is sturdy enough for any continued everyday use. Special attention has been paid to the absolute details of the chair including the seat wings and the rolled top. The unique upholstery is made from one-of-a-kind embroideries that are created with material and thread from castoff saris and dhotis. Usually layered in three plies, the cloth has a quilted feel that adds to the surface interest of the designs. And the fine stitchery in geometric patterns and folk motifs makes each piece a true work of art. No two examples of Kantha cloth are exactly alike, because each stems from the inspiration and skill of an individual artisan.
- Our single dining chair in vintage Kantha is unique, chic, and comfortable. Due to its seasoned hardwood frame and legs, it is sturdy enough for any continued everyday use.
- Handcrafted by fine furniture artisans in India
- Sustainably harvested mango wood frame
- Reclaimed Kantha Upholstery
- This product is one-of-a-kind and variations are to be expected.
- 21" W X 21" L X 45" H