Retro aesthetic brings Mexican resort vibes to decks, patios, and terraces. Handwoven over a black powder-coated galvanized steel tube frame, colorful beams of recycled PVC cord radiate a cool spot for hanging out. The frame is treated with weather-resistant paint. Seat material has UV protection for colorfastness.
V7980,Classic Acapulco Chair,acapulco classic chair,best acapulco chairs,classic acapulco chair blue,classic acapulco chair for sale,classic acapulco chair in black,outdoor seating,outdoor lounge chair,
- This glamorous icon of the 1950s, also known as Silla Acapulco is the perfect chair for both indoor and outdoor use
- Chairs are hand-woven with comfortable PVC cords with "memory" so that the seat forms itself to your body and returns to its original shape after use
- Made to last with its weather-resistant construct and durable structure
- Handwoven over a black powder-coated galvanized steel tube frame, colorful beams of recycled PVC cord radiate a cool spot for hanging out
- The frame is treated with weather-resistant paint. Seat material has UV protection for colorfastness
- 350lbs weight capacity
- Handcrafted in Mexico by our artisan partners
36"L x 30"W x 36"H; 17lbs.
This original Mexican Acapulco chair is made with ca. 70% recycled PVC. The PVC cords are resistant to temperatures from -18°C to +80°C and direct sunlight, contain anti-oxidants, and are free of phthalates. This not only ensures that the seat is less harmful to our environment but also makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use!
What do you want to know about this product?