Vintage Fir West Linn Sideboard - Onyx Black
TAKE 30% OFF YOUR CART with code GREATDEAL
The West Linn Collection features a classic design that will complement any style. This beautiful collection features architectural lines combined with rustic features of reclaimed Douglas Fir. Up to a century old, the aged wood shows off its rich hue, deep patina, and tight grain. The wood is hand-planed to smooth its surface while preserving the distinctive character of the vintage fir's imperfections. The quality of our Vintage Fir West Linn collection is superior and is designed and built to last for generations. The distinct beauty of its reclaimed wood, finished with rich water based non-toxic stains are preserved in our furniture that is handmade in California. All of our Vintage Fir Furniture uses actual vintage reclaimed wood and has many advantages. The grain of the timber with its tight growth rings shows the superior density of the wood from ancient trees, and the natural, aged patina and color of the old-growth timber is preserved in the manufacturing process. The results provide a look and feel that cannot be replicated in new wood.
This reclaimed Douglas fir West Linn collection beautifully exhibits the rich character of the centuries-old reclaimed wood used in its construction, while also bringing contemporary style to your space. The wood, salvaged from razed buildings, has a warm, rich hue and tight grain.
V4032Vintage Fir West Linn Sideboard
- Sideboard: 64”W x 20”D x 32”H
- Made in the USA from 100% reclaimed California Fir by experienced Furniture Artisans
- Handcrafted entirely from reclaimed California Douglas Fir wood
- Exclusively from VivaTerra and made in the USA
- Available in 5 stunning finishes: Natural, Linen Grey, White Quartz, Espresso and Black Onyx
- How to measure and prepare for a furniture delivery.
Allow 8 weeks for delivery. Product may vary due to its reclaimed/recycled nature. Bed shown with standard 10" mattress and no box spring.
Return Policy: We take great pride in this custom piece of furniture, made in America by our eco-friendly partners. Please note that due to the made-to-order nature of these pieces we cannot accept returns except in instances of a manufacturer's defect. Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours of placement. As always, our customer service agents are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Finishes and wood grain will vary due to the handmade and reclaimed nature of each piece. If the pieces are purchased at different times, they could vary even more depending on the different reclaimed wood and stain lots that are available.
As our reclaimed wood products are in their second lives, you can expect to see blemishes, holes or other scars in the wood. But every scar has a story, and we believe these imperfections give reclaimed lumber its rich character and singular beauty.
Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: This item is shipped White Glove which includes our standard delivery service plus item placement, assembly, and packaging removal. This service includes our standard delivery service plus item placement, assembly, and packaging removal.
RESTRICTIONS: Cannot be shipped via express delivery. Cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam or the US Virgin Islands.
Because our wood pieces are finished with natural products, color variations may occur. Additionally, a naturally finished wood will age differently than treated lumber. Due to dryness, small cracks and other imperfections can occur. To care for wood and maintain its natural luster, it's recommended you treat with mineral oil or apply a natural wax, such as bees wax polish or carnauba wax.
This item ships via White Glove Delivery. White Glove Delivery Service is a premium service that provides convenient delivery to the interior of your home. The merchandise is unboxed and assembled, and all packing materials are removed for disposal. The additional cost for White Glove Delivery Service is reflected in the Extra Shipping Charge, and is only available in the contiguous United States.
When you choose White Glove Delivery, our carriers will bring your new merchandise into your home and transport it to the room of your choice.
- White-glove service includes unpacking, inspection, and assembly/setup of merchandise, as well as removal/disposal of packing materials.
- Delivery is by appointment. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect your order. If it appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse delivery if you discover any damage.
- Please note that service to some areas may be deemed inaccessible by the delivery service. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.)
- The additional cost of White Glove Delivery Service is reflected in the Extra Shipping Charge. White Glove Delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- If you have any questions about our White Glove Delivery Service, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.