Crafted in Indonesia from recycled richly-grained teak, this one-of-a-kind side table is suitable for both indoor and outdoor spaces as seating or an occasional table. The organic shape of this side table was inspired by stacked cairns stone known for representing safety, hope and friendship, and have been used by cultures around the globe for centuries.
- LEE Industries furniture pieces are made with high quality craftsmanship and the highest standards for earth-friendly design and manufacturing.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Bottom Cushion: 80% regenerated fiberfill made from renewable, soy-based BiOH™ polyol core with 50/50 cotton and polyester blend down-proof ticking
- Back Cushion: 100% regenerated fiber filled and made from clear and white plastic bottles with 50/50 cotton and polyester blend down-proof ticking
- Flame Retardant Free
- ORDER FREE FABRIC SWATCHES: To make sure you are ordering the perfect fabric choice, please call our customer service specialist at 1-800-247-6799 or email us at email@example.com
- How to measure and prepare for a furniture delivery.
13"L x 4.5"W x 12"H
Shipping: Allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. "White Glove" service includes our standard delivery service level, includes transport up one flight of stairs to the room you specify, plus product assembly and package removal. Typical shipping lead times are listed on the product page but delivery to remote, rural locations can take up to 10 weeks. Furniture cannot be shipped via express delivery and most furniture cannot be shipped outside of the continental U.S. Additionally, we are unable to deliver to locations requiring boat or ferry shipment.
Finishes and wood grain will vary due to the handmade and reclaimed nature of each piece. If the pieces are purchased at different times, they could vary even more depending on the different reclaimed wood and stain lots that are available.
HOW TO MEASURE
Make sure that when your purchase gets to your home, that it can get into your home.
Double check! Width x Depth x Height product dimensions against the area you've chosen for your upholstered item. Will it fit through your door and to your room? Measure the heights and widths of door accesses, stairways and hallways. Don't forget any other obstacles such as ceiling heights, fixtures, bannisters or sharp turns..