Crafted in China using rustic reclaimed fir wood, this console is a unique furnishing to add to any space. Featuring two swing-out drawers and an interior shelf, it is practical for storage and display. The slim 10-inch profile allows this piece to function in many ways. Place it in an entryway, use it as an entertainment center, or even store dinnerware in the dining room.
V2079,Reclaimed Fir Wooden Console Cabinet,inside wood storage cabinet,Reclaimed Wood Media Console,Reclaimed Wood Console,wood cabinets,wooden cabinets,reclaimed wooden cabinets,reclaimed wood consoles,wooden storage cabinets,kitchen décor,kitchen decor,décor,kitchen decoration,kitchen decorating,kitchen decorate,kitchen accents,dining living room accents,bedroom accents,gift,gifting,dining room décor,dining room decor,décor,dining room decoration,dining room decorating,dining room decorate,dining room accents,dining room accenting,living room décor,living room decor,décor,living room decoration,living room decorating,living room decorate,living room accents,living room accenting,indoor décor,indoor decor,décor,indoor decoration,indoor decorating,indoor decorate,indoor accents,indoor accenting,inside décor,inside decor,décor,inside decoration,inside decorating,inside decorate,inside accents,inside accenting,décor,decorative console,reclaimed wood,reclaimed fir,wooden cabinet,wooden console,wood cabinet,wood console,
- A rustic console table with refined style, built using reclaimed fir wood and designed to maximize storage
- Crafted in China
- Slim 10-inch profile fits even in narrow spaces
- This item may experience a delay in shipping due to our artisans' temporary warehouse closures as safety measures are enacted globally.
42"L x 10"W x 36"H, 57 lbs.
Inside Shelf: 40.5"W x 7.5"D
Upper Shelf: 11.5"H
Lower Shelf: 10.75"H
Swing Drawer/Door Panel: 19"W
Door Panel 22.5"H
Swing Drawer Inside: 3"H
Floor to Base: 4.25"H
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.