Thick reclaimed timber envelops graceful, eco-friendly panels of Kirei board to create a natural flow of elements in the Vintage Fir Portland Mirror offering a new twist on a classic design that will complement any style. The quality of our Vintage Fir collection is superior and is designed and built to last for generations. The distinct beauty of its reclaimed wood, finished with rich water based, non-toxic stains, is preserved in our handmade furniture that is handmade in California. All of our Vintage Fir Furniture uses actual vintage reclaimed wood and has many advantages. The grain of the timber with its tight growth rings shows the superior density of the wood from ancient trees, and the natural, aged patina and color of the old-growth timber is preserved in the manufacturing process. The results provide a look and feel that cannot be replicated in new wood.
This reclaimed mirror, with its stunning eco-friendly Kirei accents, beautifully exhibits the rich character of the centuries-old reclaimed wood used in its construction, while the unique Kirei board also brings a contemporary style to your space. The wood, salvaged from razed buildings, has a warm, rich hue and tight grain.
V4012,Vintage Fir Portland Mirror,vintage fir mirrors,wood mirrors,floor length mirrors,vintage fir collection,vintage fir furniture,wood rectangular mirrors,bedroom mirrors,made in usa furniture,made in usa mirrors,usa made mirrors,
- Made in the USA from 100% reclaimed California Fir by experienced Furniture Artisans
- Exclusively from VivaTerra and made in the USA
- Available in multiple finishes: Natural, Linen Grey, and White Quartz,
33"L x 1.75"W x 44"H
Finishes and wood grain will vary due to the handmade and reclaimed nature of each piece. If the pieces are purchased at different times, they could vary even more depending on the different reclaimed wood and stain lots that are available.
As our reclaimed wood products are in their second lives, you can expect to see blemishes, holes or other scars in the wood. But every scar has a story, and we believe these imperfections give reclaimed lumber its rich character and singular beauty.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: This item is shipped White Glove which includes our standard delivery service plus item placement, assembly, and packaging removal. This service includes our standard delivery service plus item placement, assembly, and packaging removal.
RESTRICTIONS: Cannot be shipped via express delivery. Cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam or the US Virgin Islands.
Because our wood pieces are finished with natural products, color variations may occur. Additionally, a naturally finished wood will age differently than treated lumber. Due to dryness, small cracks and other imperfections can occur. To care for wood and maintain its natural luster, it's recommended you treat with mineral oil or apply a natural wax, such as bees wax polish or carnauba wax.
Kirei Board is a beautiful new element for interior design. This is a very unique bio-panel that looks dramatic in any room, no matter what style of home it's used in. Kirei Board is made of reclaimed sorghum straw with no-added formaldehyde adhesive which makes it a perfect choice for furniture and home décor products..
This item ships via White Glove Delivery. White Glove Delivery Service is a premium service that provides convenient delivery to the interior of your home. The merchandise is unboxed and assembled, and all packing materials are removed for disposal. The additional cost for White Glove Delivery Service is reflected in the Extra Shipping Charge, and is only available in the contiguous United States.
When you choose White Glove Delivery, our carriers will bring your new merchandise into your home and transport it to the room of your choice.
- White-glove service includes unpacking, inspection, and assembly/setup of merchandise, as well as removal/disposal of packing materials.
- Delivery is by appointment. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect your order. If it appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse delivery if you discover any damage.
- Please note that service to some areas may be deemed inaccessible by the delivery service. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.)
- The additional cost of White Glove Delivery Service is reflected in the Extra Shipping Charge. White Glove Delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- If you have any questions about our White Glove Delivery Service, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.