Indoor/Outdoor Lighted Moss Oak Branches, Set of 2
Our Lighted Moss Oak Branches offer substance, style and sparkle anywhere. With lifelike foliage and LED lights, it's easy to add a splash of natural beauty to your decor any time of year.
The mossy-green oak leaves, crafted of fabric, have realistic veining and detail, bringing beautiful, lush foliage to your home. It couldn't be easier: battery-operated branches have an on/off switch and timer for no-fuss enjoyment. Set of 2 posable branches, with 50 white micro LED lights on each branch, help you create a warm display.
Place branches in a vase and display as a centerpiece on a dining table, use on a nightstand or the mantel. They add great style and sparkle anywhere with no watering, fading or shedding like real foliage.
LED lights are battery operated on a timer for 6 hours on, 18 hours off. 18" brown lead wire from the battery pack; takes 3 AA batteries (not included). Use indoors or outside.
V8273,Indoor/Outdoor Lighted Moss Oak Branches,Set of 2,Indoor decor,outdoor decor,table decor,faux flowers,faux foliage,lighted accents,artificial tree branches,lighted branches,faux plants,lighted accents with timer,battery operated lights,fall decor,fall leaves,leaf accents,oak accents,oak trees,oak branches,faux foliage,fake floral arrangement,no maintenance centerpiece,no shedding,no wilting,no water floral bouquet,oak tree,oak trees,light up décor,accent light,accent lights,accent lighting,artificial tree,artificial trees,
- Lighted moss oak branches add style and sparkle, indoors or out
- Durable, flexible wire branches allow you to pose branches to your liking
- Set of two branches, each branch has 50 white micro LED lights; set has 100 total
- No worries about water, fading or falling debris - always beautiful!
- Battery-operated with on/off timer for 6 hours on, 18 off
- 18" brown lead wire from the battery pack
- Takes 3 AA batteries (not included); size is approximate
- Please note that the two branches are connected
Care and Maintenance
Exposure to the elements will eventually cause fading and discoloration. To protect the look and longevity of this wire and all-weather plastic piece, we suggest applying a UV-resistant protective finish.