Small Olive Bonsai Tree in Planter - Aqua
The "Olea Europae", commonly known as the Little Ollie Olive is a popular variety of bonsai that bears the actual fruit used for making olive oil. Easy to care for as it enjoys direct natural sunlight and moderate watering. This miniature version of our Little Ollie Olive measures between 8" and 10" tall potted and arrives in a contemporary ceramic pot. Because each tree is one of a kind the actual Bonsai tree shape may vary.
V3495,Small Olive Bonsai Tree in Planter,olive trees,bonsai trees,
- The Olive Bonsai tree enjoys natural direct sunlight. The more light it has the more dense its foliage will be.
- The Olive Bonsai tree can be kept indoors during the winter months. However, they are quite hardy to colder conditions.
- Fertilize your Olive Flowering Bonsai tree once every two weeks during the growing season, spring until fall. We recommend using a bonsai fertilizer.
- To water your bonsai, we recommend daily top watering.
- Pruning - The clip-and-grow method is very successful with this species. However wiring can be done but care is recommended as some branches are brittle.
- Sustainable grown in the USA
- This item may experience a delay in shipping due to our artisans' temporary warehouse closures as safety measures are enacted globally.