Jade Temple Bells - Jade
Inspired by ancient Chinese bells, this trio of Jade Temple Bells offers a restful tone as the three antiqued silver steel bells gently chime in the wind.
Bells have been used throughout the ages to accompany dance, to provide comfort and to warn of possible danger. The Chinese were the first to control the pitch or note of a bell, making it possible for them to play tunes. Soon bells were being used to accompany worship. On New Year's Eve the bells in Buddhist temples are rung 108 times, once for each of the 108 worldly desires.
In the East bells have become very important and are often decorated with significant symbols. For centuries, tuned bells have been suspended in homes and temples to ward off evil and attract good luck and prosperity.
V5066,Jade Temple Bells,temple bells,steel temple bells,zen garden,zen décor,garden accents,gifts for yogies,gifts for gardeners,
- Jade Temple Bells work in harmony with the wind to create gentle, soothing tones
- Features three antiqued silver steel bells and a jade stone wind catcher
- Designed to hang from a string loop rather than an O-ring
- Hangs from any porch, deck, tree or shepherd's hook
- Weather-resistant to the outside elements
- This item may experience a delay in shipping due to our artisans' temporary warehouse closures as safety measures are enacted globally.
2.5"Dia x 25"L