Surfside Queen Rattan Bed
TAKE 30% OFF YOUR CART with code GREATDEAL
Crafted of pecan veneers, cane rattan, raffia, and hand-tied jute rope, the Surfside Queen Rattan Bed epitomizes a relaxed California casual lifestyle. The signature bed is finished with a light driftwood tone and a distressed finish of sandblasting and bleaching. Melding the serene oasis of the California coastline with modern surf culture, Surfside is defined by the use of natural materials and driftwood motifs. Luxurious materials, shapes, and textures combine to create a relaxed, yet sophisticated style that epitomizes the lifestyle of a casual, beach-town community.
The Surfside Collection uses carefully chosen solid wood and select wood veneers over durable wood products in our furniture construction. The use of veneers enables more decorative looks unattainable with solid wood. Veneers are used over durable wood products such as medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board, made of renewable resources. MDF and particle board are used in quality furniture for areas that need to be stable, such as large surfaces. These durable wood products do not expand and contract with heat and cold and do not absorb moisture as much as solid wood, which results in stronger and longer-lasting furniture.
V7762,Surfside Queen Rattan Bed,queen rattan bedroom set,queen rattan bed wood,queen rattan bed with footboard,queen rattan bed set,queen rattan bed frame,queen size wood rattan bed frame,queen bed rattan headboard,Hooker Furniture Bedroom Surfrider queen rattan Bed,coastal bedroom set,beach house bedroom set,
- Inspired by the rugged, earthy, and picturesque beachy California landscape
- The Surfside Queen Rattan Bed offers a simple yet stylish silhouette crafted of pecan veneers, cane rattan, raffia, and hand-tied jute rope finished in a light natural driftwood finish
- Includes the headboard, footboard, and rails
- Distressing includes sandblasting and bleaching
- Assembly required
- Handcrafted in Vietnam by our artisan partners
- Item ships motor freight in three boxes
- How to measure and prepare for a furniture delivery.
64.75"L x 87"W x 68.5"H; 124lbs