Stone Charger Plate / Serving Trays, Set of 2
Hand-carved from natural stone, these chargers are an earthy addition to the eclectic table. These chargers make a textural complement to dinner plates and an appealing serving piece on a buffet. Display them as serving boards or trivets for varied use.
V7519,Stone Charger Plate / Serving Trays Set of 2,natural stone charger plates,natural stone serveware,stone serving trays,stone appetizer tray,
- Hand-carved from natural stone, these chargers are an earthy addition to the eclectic table
- These chargers make a textural complement to dinner plates and an appealing serving piece on a buffet
- Display them as serving boards or trivets for varied use
- Hand-carved from natural quarried stone
- Handmade using natural materials; variance in appearance may occur
- Set includes 2 charger plates
- Handcrafted in Indonesia by our artisan partners
12" Dia. x .5"H
Before using the stone chargers wash them with mild dish soap, rinse with water, pat dry with a soft cloth, and in addition if possible further dry it under the sunlight if not just air dry. When the stone charger is totally dry, add a thin layer of olive oil on all surfaces and then let it dry again. The thin layer of olive oil will protect it from sauces or other food stains from seeping onto the surface.
To clean some small mild stains that do get on the surface, you will need vinegar, baking soda, and mild dish soap.
Wash the charger first with soap, and rinse with water. In a small container mix, a small quantity of vinegar and baking soda to form a paste and apply to the area with the stain. Let the vinegar and baking soda sit for about 30 minutes. Remove the baking soda and vinegar paste with a washcloth. If the stain is still there add some more paste again and leave it on longer until the stain is lighter. Wash the charger with soap again thoroughly, pat dry with a cloth, and air dry.