Large Eucalyptus Privacy Trellis Screen
Enjoy privacy and shade behind our 6' tall Outdoor Eucalyptus Trellis that looks good on patio, porch, deck or balcony.
This versatile trellis easily connects to our matching modular bench and convertible seat/planters (sold separately) for the look you want. You can also place the trellis on the ground, display it in your own planter, mount it on a wall or lean it anywhere.
Not only does our trellis screen add privacy, but it serves as beautiful backdrop for your outdoor spaces. Let plants grow up and through the wood, for a living, growing display you can enjoy in multiple seasons.
Forest Stewardship Council-Certified eucalyptus brings beauty and sustainability to your outdoor space, having undergone a multi-step finishing process. Solid, weather-resistant and built to last.
V5284,Small Outdoor Eucalyptus Privacy Trellis,Large Outdoor Eucalyptus Privacy Trellis,Small Outdoor Eucalyptus Privacy Trellis,Outdoor Eucalyptus Bench Seat,Outdoor Eucalyptus Square Planter,patio solutions,deck solutions,plant supports,privacy screens,patio privacy screens,modular patio furniture,modular garden trellis system,mix and match trellis furniture,trellis with bench,trellis with planters,deck planters,wood planters,wood trellis,wood patio screens,benches,planters,
- FSC-certified eucalyptus is sustainable, responsibly harvested, eco-friendly
- Trellis becomes a living wall when plants grow through and up the trellis
- Versatile lattice trellis can be used as divider or privacy screen
- Use alone or with other optional pieces for a custom configuration
- Place on the ground, mount in a planter, hang on or lean against a wall
- Durable, natural eucalyptus is weather-resistant and long-lasting
- A multi-step finish offers rich color and gorgeous good looks
46"W x 1"D x 72"H
Weighs approx. 27 lbs.
Care and Maintenance
To maximize the performance and appearance of this eucalyptus wood piece, we recommend the following easy maintenance:
Upon purchase and at the beginning of each year, apply a high-quality outdoor furniture oil or clear sealant to preserve the finish
During long periods of inclement weather, or when not in use, store furniture in a protected area
Use outdoor furniture covers to keep furniture clean and to extend its life