Eco Linen Slipcovered Sofa - Glynn Linen Antique White
This classic Slipcovered Eco Linen Sofa offers a chic "green" twist on a traditional style. Constructed from sustainably sourced, eco-friendly materials, it is a sure cut above the rest. The beautiful linen slipcover offers the perfect backdrop to whimsical and bold throw pillows. This piece is a good decision for the environment, and an even better decision for your décor. Sofa shown in Antique White fabrics option.
We accept returns on custom merchandise only in the event of damage or defect. To provide exceptional service to our customers, we process orders as quickly as possible; we will make every attempt to honor a request to modify or cancel an order for custom merchandise when the request is made within 1 business day after the order is placed.
LEE Industries furniture pieces are made with high quality craftsmanship and the highest standards for earth-friendly design and manufacturing.
V0542,Eco Linen Slipcovered Sofa,
- Proudly made in the USA
- Bottom Cushion: 80% regenerated fiber fill made from renewable, soy-based BiOH™ polyol core with 50/50 cotton and polyester blend downproof ticking
- Back Cushion: 100% regenerated fiber filled and made from clear and white plastic bottles with 50/50 cotton and polyester blend downproof ticking
- Flame Retardant Free
- Sofa shown in Antique White fabric option.
- Allow 8-10 weeks for delivery
- FREE White Glove Delivery
- 95"L x 40"W x 38"H Overall
- 84"L x 24"W x 18"H Inside
- Seat Height 18"; Arm Height 24"; Back Rail Height 32"
- Arrives with (2) 20"sq Throw Pillows
- ORDER FREE FABRIC SWATCHES: To make sure you are ordering the perfect fabric choice, please call our customer service specialist at 1-800-247-6799 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to measure and prepare for a furniture delivery.
95"L x 40"W x 38"H Overall
84"L x 24"W x 18"H Inside
Seat Height 18"; Arm Height 24"; Back Rail Height 32"
Where is it made
This eco-friendly furniture is made in the USA. It is created from start to finish in one of four manufacturing facilities located in North Carolina. Additionally, 98% of the components are sourced domestically, many right from the same state. This makes your purchase one that supports local businesses, creates local jobs, and reduces CO2 emissions by reducing traditional production transportation cost.
What is it made of
Starting from the inside out, any springs in the furniture are made of up to 80% recycled metal and the wooden frames are certified by the Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) and sourced from a certified sustainable forest. Frames are bonded with a soy-based resin. Each piece offers soy-based, renewable seat cushions with 30% soybean oil, which reduces the amount of petroleum-based products made. Each back and throw pillow is filled with 100% recycled fibers created from plastic bottles. The piece's seat deck and trim pads are made up of 80% regenerated fibers. And finally, the finishing process is very low in Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC).
Why does this matter
Manufacturing in a way that bears in mind sustainability and consumer health is impactful in many ways. It is most important for our environment. The manufacturer of this product stands in partnership with the Sustainable Forestry Initiative. The SFI is based on the premise that we can protect our forests and also produce the goods our economy needs. The wooden frame in this furniture piece was harvested with a set of principles in mind that combine the growing and harvesting of trees with initiatives for the long-term protection of forest environments. Additionally, the soy-based polyol used in the cushions replaces 30% of petroleum-based chemicals that would typically be used to manufacture these cushions. Not only does this preserve our natural, nonrenewable resources, but also it is important in creating a healthier home environment. For every million pounds of petroleum-based polyols replaced with soy-based polyols, nearly 2,200 barrels of crude oil is saved.
There are artists, crafters, makers, builders, carpenters and all other types of artisans right here in our own backyards, and our hope is that when you think of beautiful, handcrafted products from across the globe, you think of them too. Buying domestically can be more eco-conscious, as it reduces transportation needs and consequently the energy and natural resources expended in the process; this makes us huge proponents of shopping locally.
In the case of dust and debris we recommend vacuuming with a soft brush attachment. Attend quickly to unexpected spills by cleaning a spot or stain from the outside to the middle of the affected area to prevent watermarks. Before cleaning, always pre-test a small, inconspicuous area with your cleaning product to see how it will affect the fabric before proceeding. If the overall condition of your furniture is soiled, consult a professional upholstery cleaning service.
If your product is slip-covered: Check to see if the slipcover fabric is dry clean only, in the case that it is, we strongly recommended you have it cleaned by a professional dry cleaning service. If the cover is machine washable, remove the slipcover from one of the arms of the piece and work around to the back of the frame and to the opposite arm. The seams on your slipcover have been surged and over-locked to prevent fraying, but we recommend zipping all cushion and throw pillow casings before washing. Wash the cover in cold water with a mild detergent on the gentle cycle only. After, tumble dry for approximately three minutes on low heat, and then switch to the air cycle. Return the slipcover, slightly damp, to the frame starting at the back of the frame and working from arm to arm. Instead of spot cleaning, always clean all parts of the slipcover to avoid color variation.
Cushion and pillow care:
It is important to regularly fluff and rotate your seats, cushions, and pillows to maintain their shape and texture.
This item ships via White Glove Delivery. White Glove Delivery Service is a premium service that provides convenient delivery to the interior of your home. The merchandise is unboxed and assembled, and all packing materials are removed for disposal. The additional cost for White Glove Delivery Service is reflected in the Extra Shipping Charge, and is only available in the contiguous United States.
When you choose White Glove Delivery, our carriers will bring your new merchandise into your home and transport it to the room of your choice.
- White-glove service includes unpacking, inspection, and assembly/setup of merchandise, as well as removal/disposal of packing materials.
- Delivery is by appointment. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect your order. If it appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse delivery if you discover any damage.
- Please note that service to some areas may be deemed inaccessible by the delivery service. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.)
- The additional cost of White Glove Delivery Service is reflected in the Extra Shipping Charge. White Glove Delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- If you have any questions about our White Glove Delivery Service, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.