- Designed to hang in groups in a single area
- Nontoxic, water-based finish
- Helps friendly butterfly populations thrive
- Hang on a wall that gets morning sun (preferably under an overhang)
- Plant native, pesticide-free plants nearby to draw butterflies
- 8"W x 7"D X 5"H
8"W x 7"D X 5"H
These honeycomb inspired habitats were designed to allow for a modular system of grouping several habitats together in a single area.
Native butterflies are one of the most prolific pollinators on our planet. Just one butterfly can pollinate several thousand blooms per day.
By providing shelter for butterflies, you’re helping to conserve and restore native populations of these fantastic, friendly, super pollinators.
V4233Modular Butterfly HouseRead More