Our delightful recycled and reversible throw rugs prove that beauty and sustainability can intersect—and with ease! The intricate designs, which draw inspiration from traditional rugs, are given a colorful and eco-friendly twist. They are woven from a durable fiber—100% recycled polypropylene enriched with state-of-the-art colorants and UV protectors—that are derived from recycled plastic bottles, containers, and packing materials. The recycled plastics are turned into thin tubes, which become the threads woven together to create the bright patterns. Their plastic composition makes them both earth-friendly and easy-care too; the fiber resists stains, mold, mildew and moisture! You can clean them simply by using a garden hose or spot clean with a damp sponge. Every mat is a one-of-a-kind décor addition, as each is finished by hand under conditions that adhere to best fair trade and environmental practices. These rugs are perfect in any space, indoors or out, where you'd like to add a little low-maintenance, environmentally friendly, decorative charm underfoot.
- Made from recycled plastic
- Handcrafted in India
- Easy Clean with a garden hose & mild detergent
- Mold & Mildew Resistant
- UV Resistant to Prevent Fading
- Reversible, Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Jute Carrier Bag included
- Goodweave Certified - our rugs are made by adult hands, never those of children, we partner with Goodweave to certify our rugs are child-labor-free.