Vintage Fir Collins Bench, 7' - Onyx Black
A classic design that will complement any style. The quality of our Vintage Fir collection is superior and is designed and built to last for generations. The distinct beauty of its reclaimed wood, finished with rich water based, non-toxic stains, is preserved in our handmade furniture that is handmade in California. All of our Vintage Fir Furniture uses actual vintage reclaimed wood and has many advantages. The grain of the timber with its tight growth rings shows the superior density of the wood from ancient trees, and the natural, aged patina and color of the old-growth timber is preserved in the manufacturing process. The results provide a look and feel that cannot be replicated in new wood.
V4065Vintage Fir Collins Bench,7',
- Made in the USA from 100% reclaimed California Fir by experienced Furniture Artisans
- Handcrafted entirely from reclaimed California Douglas Fir wood
- Exclusively from VivaTerra and made in the USA
- Available in 5 stunning finishes: Natural, Linen Grey, White Quartz, Espresso and Black Onyx
- Items ship via white glove delivery
- How to measure and prepare for a furniture delivery.
7'L x 15"W x 18"H
This item ships via White Glove Delivery. White Glove Delivery Service is a premium service that provides convenient delivery to the interior of your home. The merchandise is unboxed and assembled, and all packing materials are removed for disposal. The additional cost for White Glove Delivery Service is reflected in the Extra Shipping Charge, and is only available in the contiguous United States.
When you choose White Glove Delivery, our carriers will bring your new merchandise into your home and transport it to the room of your choice.
- White-glove service includes unpacking, inspection, and assembly/setup of merchandise, as well as removal/disposal of packing materials.
- Delivery is by appointment. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect your order. If it appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse delivery if you discover any damage.
- Please note that service to some areas may be deemed inaccessible by the delivery service. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.)
- The additional cost of White Glove Delivery Service is reflected in the Extra Shipping Charge. White Glove Delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- If you have any questions about our White Glove Delivery Service, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.