There are artists, crafters, makers, builders, carpenters and all other types of artisans right here in our own backyards, and our hope is that when you think of beautiful, handcrafted products from across the globe, you think of them too. Buying domestically can be more eco-conscious, as it reduces transportation needs and consequently the energy and natural resources expended in the process; this makes us huge proponents of shopping locally.
Our woodsmith takes great care in fashioning 2 x 6 pieces of Douglas Fir into a hollow cube, with 2" thick slabs of 10" beams to create the rustic effect of a more cumbersome piece in this lightweight alternative!
Product may vary due to its reclaimed/recycled nature. As our reclaimed wood products are in their second lives, you can expect to see blemishes, varying wood grains, holes or other scars in the wood. But every scar has a story, and we believe these imperfections give reclaimed lumber its rich character and singular beauty.
Return Policy: We take great pride in this custom piece of furniture, made in America by our eco-friendly partners. Please note that due to the made-to-order nature of these pieces we cannot accept returns except in instances of a manufacturer's defect. Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours of placement. As always, our customer service agents are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Finishes and wood grain will vary due to the handmade and reclaimed nature of each piece. If the pieces are purchased at different times, they could vary even more depending on the different reclaimed wood and stain lots that are available.
44"L x 28"W x 12"H
Because our wood pieces are finished with natural products, color variations may occur. Additionally, a naturally finished wood will age differently than treated lumber. Due to dryness, small cracks and other imperfections can occur. To care for wood and maintain its natural luster, it's recommended you treat with mineral oil or apply a natural wax, such as bees wax polish or carnauba wax.
This item ships via White Glove Delivery. White Glove Delivery Service is a premium service that provides convenient delivery to the interior of your home. The merchandise is unboxed and assembled, and all packing materials are removed for disposal. The additional cost for White Glove Delivery Service is reflected in the Extra Shipping Charge, and is only available in the contiguous United States.
When you choose White Glove Delivery, our carriers will bring your new merchandise into your home and transport it to the room of your choice.
- White-glove service includes unpacking, inspection, and assembly/setup of merchandise, as well as removal/disposal of packing materials.
- Delivery is by appointment. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect your order. If it appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse delivery if you discover any damage.
- Please note that service to some areas may be deemed inaccessible by the delivery service. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.)
- The additional cost of White Glove Delivery Service is reflected in the Extra Shipping Charge. White Glove Delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- If you have any questions about our White Glove Delivery Service, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.