A classic design that will complement any style. The quality of our Vintage Fir collection is superior and is designed and built to last for generations. The distinct beauty of its reclaimed wood, finished with rich water based, non-toxic stains, is preserved in our handmade furniture that is handmade in California. All of our Vintage Fir Furniture uses actual vintage reclaimed wood and has many advantages. The grain of the timber with its tight growth rings shows the superior density of the wood from ancient trees, and the natural, aged patina and color of the old-growth timber is preserved in the manufacturing process. The results provide a look and feel that cannot be replicated in new wood.
- Made in the USA from 100% reclaimed California Fir by experienced Furniture Artisans
- Handcrafted entirely from reclaimed California Douglas Fir wood
- Tables with extensions feature a "breadboard" extension. End of table can be pulled out and an extension is laid onto two planks that hold the extension.
- Exclusively from VivaTerra and made in the USA
- Available in 5 stunning finishes: Natural, Linen Grey, White Quartz, Espresso and Black Onyx
- Items ship via white glove delivery
- How to measure and prepare for a furniture delivery.
VINTAGE FIR COLLINS X BRACE 8' DINING TABLE WITH EXTENSION: 11'L x 40"W x 30"H
VINTAGE FIR COLLINS X BRACE 8' DINING TABLE: 8'L x 40"W x 30"H
VINTAGE FIR COLLINS X BRACE 6' DINING TABLE WITH EXTENSION: 9'L x 40"W x 30"H
VINTAGE FIR COLLINS X BRACE 6' DINING TABLE: 6'L x 40"W x 30"H
VINTAGE FIR COLLINS CROSS-BRACE DINING TABLE: 7'L x 40"W x 30"H
VINTAGE FIR COLLINS BENCH, 7': 7'L x 15"W x 18"H
VINTAGE FIR COLLINS BENCH, 5': 5'L x 15"W x 18"H
VINTAGE FIR COLLINS 6 FT BENCH: 6'L x16"W x 18.5"H
VINTAGE FIR COLLINS WOOD CHAIR: 20"L x 20"W x 40"H
There are artists, crafters, makers, builders, carpenters and all other types of artisans right here in our own backyards, and our hope is that when you think of beautiful, handcrafted products from across the globe, you think of them too. Buying domestically can be more eco-conscious, as it reduces transportation needs and consequently the energy and natural resources expended in the process; this makes us huge proponents of shopping locally.
Return Policy: We take great pride in this custom piece of furniture, made in America by our eco-friendly partners. Please note that due to the made-to-order nature of these pieces we cannot accept returns except in instances of a manufacturer's defect. Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours of placement. As always, our customer service agents are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
As our reclaimed wood products are in their second lives, you can expect to see blemishes, holes or other scars in the wood. But every scar has a story, and we believe these imperfections give reclaimed lumber its rich character and singular beauty.
Because our wood pieces are finished with natural products, color variations may occur. Additionally, a naturally finished wood will age differently than treated lumber. Due to dryness, small cracks and other imperfections can occur. To care for wood and maintain its natural luster, it's recommended you treat with mineral oil or apply a natural wax, such as bees wax polish or carnauba wax.
These items ship via White Glove Delivery. White Glove Delivery Service is a premium service that provides convenient delivery to the interior of your home. The merchandise is unboxed and assembled, and all packing materials are removed for disposal. The additional cost for White Glove Delivery Service is reflected in the Extra Shipping Charge, and is only available in the contiguous United States.
When you choose White Glove Delivery, our carriers will bring your new merchandise into your home and transport it to the room of your choice.
- White-glove service includes unpacking, inspection, and assembly/setup of merchandise, as well as removal/disposal of packing materials.
- Delivery is by appointment. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect your order. If it appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse delivery if you discover any damage.
- Please note that service to some areas may be deemed inaccessible by the delivery service. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.)
- The additional cost of White Glove Delivery Service is reflected in the Extra Shipping Charge. White Glove Delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- If you have any questions about our White Glove Delivery Service, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.