Eucalyptus Trellis, Bench, and Planter/Seat
$49.99 - $59.99
$75.00 - $99.00
Enjoy privacy and shade behind our 6' tall outdoor trellis that looks beautiful on a patio, porch, deck, or balcony. This FSC-certified eucalyptus outdoor collection is super-versatile, made up of configurable pieces that are customizable to your style and square footage. Slatted planter bottom can be positioned at top for additional seating. Make your entertaining space as large as you want by adding on more benches and planters.
Place the trellis in the ground, display it in your own planter, mount it on a wall or lean it anywhere.
Not only does our trellis screen add privacy, but it serves as a beautiful backdrop for your outdoor spaces. Let plants grow up and through the wood, for a living, growing display you can enjoy in multiple seasons.
Forest Stewardship Council-Certified eucalyptus brings beauty and sustainability to your outdoor space, having undergone a multi-step finishing process. Solid, weather-resistant and built to last.
- Enjoy privacy and shade behind our 6' tall outdoor Eucalyptus Large Trellis that looks beautiful on a patio, porch, deck, or balcony
- FSC-certified eucalyptus is sustainable, responsibly harvested, eco-friendly
- Trellis becomes a living wall when plants grow through and up the trellis
- Versatile, modern slatted trellis can be used as divider or privacy screen
- Use alone or with other optional pieces for a custom configuration
- Place on the ground, mount in a planter, hang on or lean against a wall
- Durable, natural eucalyptus is weather-resistant and long-lasting
- A multi-step finish offers rich color and gorgeous good looks
- Exclusively designed for VivaTerra by our artisan partners in Vietnam
- Assembly required, hardware included
Large Trellis 46.5"L x 1"W x 72.25"H
Bench Seat 47.25"L x 12.75"W x 2.5"H
Planter/Seat 16"Sq. x 17.75"H
Care and Maintenance
To maximize the performance and appearance of this eucalyptus wood piece, we recommend the following easy maintenance:
Upon purchase and at the beginning of each year, apply a high-quality outdoor furniture oil or clear sealant to preserve the finish
During long periods of inclement weather, or when not in use, store furniture in a protected area
Use outdoor furniture covers to keep furniture clean and to extend its life