Holiday Ornament Guide
Decorating with our recycled ornaments can provide a beautiful alternative to most traditional holiday decor. We've taken our Geometric Wreath and curated a collection of glass ornaments that provides a statement making display! We've asked our talented stylist Luke to provide a detailed how-to showing you how we pull together this fabulous look over a fireplace.
The Geometric wreath provides you with an opportunity to get creative because of its neutral tone and architectural frame. You can choose from the array of varied ornaments that we have sourced from all over the world!
1. Quartz Crystal and Gold-Tipped Ornaments- The facets of these stunning crystals catch and hold light, shimmering like icicles on your wreath as they dangle from their silk ribbons.
2. Confetti Recycled Glass Ornaments- 100% recycled glass and handblown, each ornament is adorned with hundreds of tiny multi-color glass particles, giving it a one-of-a-kind look and feel.
3. Olive Wood Trio of Ornaments- Laser-cut from sustainably sourced Italian Olive wood, this beautiful collection features a Pine Tree, Snowflake and Round Ornament.
4. Driftwood Starfish Ornaments- These handmade starfish ornaments are handcrafted with small pieces of driftwood. Each star is unique and has a sisal hanger attached for hanging on the wall.
5. Birds of a Feather Ornaments- This distinctive set of clear ornaments contains a wide assortment of authentic, unique bird feathers. Together they create an awe-inspiring feathery display of contrasting patterns and stripes.
6. Geometric Wire Wreath- Perfectly faceted modern wreath that offers multiple points of dimensional interest and casts a beautiful geometric pattern on the wall.
7. Mini Temple Bell Ornaments- Crafted from rustic brass-plated steel, these bell ornaments, suspended from rope loops, shimmer like burnished gold.
8. Speckled Mercury Glass Ornamnets - These stunning ornament reflects the essence of refined rustic Mercury glass. These ornaments are unique in their look compared to regular glass ornaments, and they offer so much beauty for your holiday decor.
9. Maya Recycled Glass Sphere- Handmade by skilled artisans using glass salvaged from discarded soda bottles, these ornaments sparkle delicately nestled among a wreath or tree.
10. Polished Horn Ornaments- Each of these unique ornaments is fair trade and handmade by artisans in Uganda using all natural cattle horn.
11. Copper Hanging Dove Ornament- A delicate addition to let soar in your garden. This sweet antiqued copper dove holds an olive branch and offers a peaceful presence on your wreath.
12. Olive Wood Animal Ornament Set- Go wild with these beautiful, sustainable Italian olive wood animal ornaments. Featuring a reindeer, penguin, rhinoceros, polar bear, lion and moose. Each piece is laser-cut for precision detailing.
13. Succuelent Ornaments- Whether hung on a holiday tree or a wreath, these diverse live succulents are great conversation pieces.
14. Laguna Recycled Glass Ornaments- Clear recycled glass is dappled with white bits of color, transforming salvaged glass soda bottles into beautiful one-of-a-kind ornaments.
15. Drifwood Tree Ornaments- This all-natural driftwood tree sculpture will make a beautiful addition in your wreath or tree. These also are a great gift idea.