Chakra Symbol Garden and Planter Metal Stake - Communication
TAKE 30% OFF YOUR CART with code VIVASAVE
Symbolic of the 7 chakras in the body, place these copper finish Chakra Garden and Planter Metal Stakes down a garden path or in a planter to let energy flow around you. Each chakra has a unique meaning, orientation, and healing potential and reminds us of the strength of mind over matter while giving us a window into physical and metaphysical balance.
These calming symbols are ideal for meditation gardens, rock gardens, or as front door décor set inside planters.
V5509,Chakra Symbol Garden and Planter Metal Stakes,chakra symbols,Japanese gardens,garden,stakes,Lotus,Gratitude,journey,meditative,meditation symbols,chakra stakes for the garden,garden art,chakras,outdoor zen art,
- Symbolic of the 7 chakras in the body, place these copper finish Chakra Garden and Planter Metal Stakes down a garden path or in a planter to let energy flow around you
- Each chakra has a unique meaning, orientation, and healing potential and reminds us of the strength of mind over matter while giving us a window into physical and metaphysical balance
- Communication- The throat chakra (also known as Vishuddha) is responsible for communication, self-expression, and the ability to speak your personal truth.
- Confidence- This is the energy center associated with self belief, self worth, ego, courage, confidence, and personal power
- Creativity- Swadhishthana, or the sacral chakra, is the seat of creativity, pleasure and passion that encompasses everything ‘from anticipation and desire to sensation and satisfaction.’
- Loving- The heart chakra, or Anahata, deals with unconditional love and emotional power. At its core, this chakra is emotional and propels us to enhance our emotional development
- Roots- Responsible for your sense of safety and security on this earthly journey. The word Muladhara breaks down into two Sanskrit words: Mula meaning “root” and Adhara, which means “support” or “base.”
- Serenity- The third eye chakra is said to connect people to their intuition, give them the ability to communicate with the world, or help them receive messages from the past and the future.
- Unity- Often referred to as a thousand-petaled lotus, it is said to be the most subtle chakra in the system, relating to pure consciousness, and it is from this chakra that all the other chakras emanate. When a yogi is able to raise his/her kundalini (energy of consciousness) up to this point, the state of Nirvikalpa Samadhi is experienced.
Approx. 11”Dia. x 17”H