- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Each design is hand-stenciled using fade-resistant dyes
- Thousands of tightly woven, bristly coir fibers trap dirt and moisture and stand up to heavy use
- Do not place in area where it will remain wet for long periods of time with no sunlight for drying
- The natural dyes can produce a brown stain that is difficult to remove from certain surfaces; we recommend using a rug pad to help prevent this
- We do not recommended using on slate, granite, cobblestone, or limestone porches that have been chemically sealed
30"W x 18"L x 1"H
Dress up your front door entry with durable, naturally mold and mildew-resistant coir fiber. Our Ginkgo coir doormats mat prepares shoes to enter your home by gently removing dirt, mud, and moisture.
Crafted of coir, a durable fiber made from coconut shells, our Ginkgo coir doormats are great in an entryway, mudroom, or covered outdoor areas. The unique designs are backed by the strength of natural coir fibers in our handcrafted coir mats. Each mat is hand-woven to 1" high, the tough bristles stand up to the outdoor elements.
V4323,Ginkgo Coir Mats,patio mats,front porch mats,back porch mats,entryway mats,door mats,doormats,mudroom mats,covered outdoor area shoes mud dirt rug mud rug accents,coir doormats,coir door mats,ginkgorug,rugs,mat,matting,carpet,flooring,Read More
COIR / Kokos is a coarse and strong natural fiber extracted from the husk of the coconut. It is traditionally extracted from its husks after soaking in the lagoons of Alleppey. Its strength and durability proves to be the best natural fiber and is used to produce doormats, broad loom carpets and area rugs.Read More