You won't regret giving this chair a spin. Made in the USA with earth-friendly materials and quality craftsmanship, investing in this piece means years of performance from its 8-way hand tied springs, Sustainable Forestry Initiative® compliant frame, and natural fiber fabrics. Plus, it has sustainable style that you can feel good about. The classic design gives it the versatility to blend into any décor and be used in nearly any space. It can spin 360 degrees on its base; so you can change your view with just a swivel from the fireplace to the television.
This Item is handmade in the USA. There are artists, crafters, makers, builders, carpenters and all other types of artisans right here in our own backyards, and our hope is that when you think of beautiful, handcrafted products from across the globe, you think of them too. Buying domestically can be more eco-conscious, as it reduces transportation needs and consequently the energy and natural resources expended in the process; this makes us huge proponents of shopping locally.
Returns: We accept returns on custom merchandise only in the event of damage or defect. To provide exceptional service to our customers, we process orders as quickly as possible; we will make every attempt to honor a request to modify or cancel an order for custom merchandise when the request is made within 1 business day after the order is placed.
- LEE Industries furniture pieces are made with high quality craftsmanship and the highest standards for earth-friendly design and manufacturing.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Bottom Cushion: 80% regenerated fiber fill made from renewable, soy-based BiOH™ polyol core with 50/50 cotton and polyester blend downproof ticking
- Back Cushion: hypoallergenic 90% feather/10% down filled with 50/50 cotton and polyester blend downproof ticking
- Flame Retardant Free
- 24"W x 33"D x 35"H; Seat: 18"H; Arm: 25"H
- Allow 8-10 weeks for delivery
- FREE White Glove Delivery
- ORDER FREE FABRIC SWATCHES: To make sure you are ordering the perfect fabric choice, please call our customer service specialist at 1-800-247-6799 or email us at email@example.com
24"W x 33"D x 35"H; Seat: 18"H; Arm: 25"H
Where is it Made
LEE Industries furniture is proudly manufactured in North Carolina by skilled craftsmen in one of four manufacturing facilities. Every product you receive from LEE is handcrafted by experts in their field who take pride in their workmanship. Additionally, 98% of the components are sourced domestically, many right from the same state. This makes your purchase one that supports local businesses, creates local jobs, and reduces CO2 emissions by reducing traditional production transportation cost.
What is it Made of
Sustainable from the inside out, LEE Industries' furniture quality and high environmental standards starts with the framework. Constructed of engineered laminate panels and soy-based resins, the panels are made from responsibly managed forests via suppliers who voluntarily adhere to the Sustainable Forestry InitiativeÂ® (SFIÂ®). The 8 way hand tied springs used in the frames are made from up to 80% recycled metal and remain the industry standard for long lasting comfort and a mark of quality craftsmanship.Seat cushions and arm padding materials are innovated to replace 30% of the petroleum-based ingredients in traditional high resiliency foam fillings, which saves 57gallons of crude oil a day. These cushions feature an 80% regenerated fiber fill made from renewable, soy-based BiOHâ„¢ polyol core. Back cushions are hypoalergenic 90% feather/10% down filled. Both back and bottom cushions are covered with 50/50 cotton and polyester blend downproof ticking.Finally, all materials are fire retardant free for peace of mind where it counts at home.
Why Does This Matter
Manufacturing in a way that bears in mind sustainability and consumer health is impactful in many ways. It is most important for our environment. LEE Industries stands in partnership with the Sustainable Forestry Initiative and has earned Gold Exemplary Recognition by the Sustainable Furnishings CouncilÂ® (SFCÂ®). These international organizations are based on the premise that we can protect our forests and also produce the goods our economy needs. The wooden frame in this furniture piece was harvested with a set of principles in mind that combine the growing and harvesting of trees with initiatives for the long-term protection of forest environments. Additionally, the soy-based polyol used in the cushions replaces 30% of petroleum-based chemicals that would typically be used to manufacture these cushions. Not only does this preserve our natural, nonrenewable resources, but also it is important in creating a healthier home environment. For every million pounds of petroleum-based polyols replaced with soy-based polyols, nearly 2,200 barrels of crude oil is saved. Not only making an impact in our environment, LEE Industries brings responsible resources and materials home, as well. As of March 3, 2014, LEE Industries is 100% compliant to the TB117-2013 flammability requirements. This legislation allows us to ship flame retardant free cushion, foam and fabric product throughout the country. CertiPUR-US certification assures you that these products meet specific requirements for performance, indoor emissions, environmental stewardship, and pose no health risk. Visit certipur.us for more information.
White Glove Delivery
Shipping:Allow 8-10 weeks for delivery, see shipping info.
Return Policy: We take great pride in this piece of custom furniture. Please note that we can not accept returns on these custom pieces except in instances of a manufacturer's defect. Orders may only be cancelled within 24 hours of placement.
24"W x 33"D x 35"H; Seat: 18"H; Arm: 25"H
Cleaning Code: SW
In general, regular rotation and fluffing of your seat and back cushions is important for the longevity of your lee furniture. We recommend vacuuming with a soft brush attachment to remove dust and debris. When purchasing lee upholstery, ask your retailer for specific cleaning codes for the fabric you have chosen. Having the correct cleaning solutions on hand will allow you to respond quickly to unexpected spills. When cleaning a spot or stain, always pre-test a small, inconspicuous area before proceeding. Clean from the outside to the middle of the affected area to prevent water marks. If the overall condition of your furniture is soiled, consult a professional upholstery cleaning service..
This item ships via White Glove Delivery. White Glove Delivery Service is a premium service that provides convenient delivery to the interior of your home. The merchandise is unboxed and assembled, and all packing materials are removed for disposal. The additional cost for White Glove Delivery Service is reflected in the Extra Shipping Charge, and is only available in the contiguous United States.
When you choose White Glove Delivery, our carriers will bring your new merchandise into your home and transport it to the room of your choice.
- White-glove service includes unpacking, inspection, and assembly/setup of merchandise, as well as removal/disposal of packing materials.
- Delivery is by appointment. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect your order. If it appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse delivery if you discover any damage.
- Please note that service to some areas may be deemed inaccessible by the delivery service. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.)
- The additional cost of White Glove Delivery Service is reflected in the Extra Shipping Charge. White Glove Delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- If you have any questions about our White Glove Delivery Service, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.