Money Tree Plant in White Ceramic Planter
TAKE 30% OFF YOUR CART with code GREATDEAL
Native to Central and South America, the Money Tree is a braided tree that can grow up to 6-8 feet indoors or be trained as a bonsai. In east Asia, the Money Tree is often used by those who practice Feng Shui to bring positive "Chi", or energy, into the room, thus being a popular housewarming gift. On top of that, it is a hardy plant that requires relatively low maintenance. It can tolerate direct sunlight but prefers bright indirect light, lots of water, and warm temperatures.
V7385,Money Tree Plant in White Ceramic Planter,house plants,house plant,easy care plants,live plants,indoor outdoor plants,housewarming gift,plant lover,easy to care for plants,
- Pachira Braid Money Tree rarely needs to be pruned and they are a hardy plant that can live for years
- They need to be watered every time the soil dries out and have some partial sunlight during the day
- Light: Pachira grown outdoors prefers full sun to part shade and will even grow in full shade. Keep an indoor plant where it will get bright light for most but not all of the day. Rotate an indoor plant by a one-quarter turn once a week to keep it balanced and to avoid its leaves reaching for the light from only one side.
- Water: Also called water chestnut, Guiana or Malabar chestnut, money tree or saba nut, pachira is happy with regular, deep watering or even flooding now and then if you plant it near a creek or stream. Give both indoor and outdoor plants a deep soaking at least once a week or more if the weather is very hot and keep the soil consistently moist.
- Temperatures: Pachira can tolerate moderate temperatures ranging from 55 – 85?.
- Arrives in a white ceramic planter
4"Dia. Grow Pot