Geo Terrazzo Fountain
Fiberglass is used in place of stone found in traditional cement allowing this modern Geo Terrazzo Fountain to be lighter in weight but remain similar in strength. The unique shape and size make this a perfect tabletop fountain for your indoor or outdoor spaces. We love this fountain as a focal point for the contemporary courtyard or deck. The fountain is a perfect small-space size and its quiet pump operates on a standard UL-rated electric cord.
V7820,Geo Terrazzo Fountain,tranquil soothing waterfall flowing spring decoration accents garden outdoor accents,garden decorations,garden décor,garden decor,outdoor decorations,outdoor decorating,garden yard art,water flowing peace tranquil flow,water fountains,outdoor water fountains,glass fountains,stone water fountains,outdoor fountains,patio water fountains,terrazzo Water Fountains,fountain for the balcony
- Lightweight fiber cement indoor/outdoor fountain
- Features modern terrazzo design
- Includes pump, all hardware, and tubing required to properly assemble the fountain with full step by step directions
- Fountain is self circulating
- Some assembly required
- Handcrafted in Vietnam by our artisan partners
8"Dia. x 6.25"H
Specific assembly instructions are included with the purchase of each fountain. Please check that these instructions and all fountain parts are included before setting up the fountain. The following general guidelines should be followed for every fountain set-up:
– The fountain should be set up on a flat, level surface to ensure proper water flow.
– A properly prepared base of gravel, flagstone, or other hardscaping material is preferred to maintain stability.
– Check that the pump works BEFORE assembly by placing it in a bucket of water and operating the pump.
– A fountain pump should only be connected to a properly grounded 110 volt (AC only) GFCI protected receptacle.
Proper care for all cast stone fountains should include the following important tips:
– Consistent filling is required to maintain a proper water level and ensure that the pump remains totally submerged. If the level of water is too low, the pump will be damaged. How often a fountain should be filled depends on water flow and specific weather conditions in which the fountain is running. An appropriate water level is also required for proper fountain performance.
– Keep pump inflow free of debris to ensure proper water flow. Periodic cleaning of the pump will extend its life.
– If desired, the fountain may be cleaned with mild soap and a soft-bristle brush. DO NOT use bleach as this may affect the patina.
– Algaecides available at pond supply or garden shops can be used to combat the buildup of algae.
– Always follow general winter care for fountains as described above to extend the life of your fountain.