Metal Feather and Birthstone Wall Art - April
Gemstones, birthstones, elements, all encompass the overall characteristics of your birth month. Your birth feather is no different!
Each feather is designed in pure copper by artist Kami Strunsee and individually handcrafted by the artist and her team of creatives in WI. Finished in rich oxidations and lush inks, and accented with a genuine birthstone cord, your birth feather is a testament to your individuality.
Each feather will be unique as they never use stamps, dies, or molds. Featuring the beautiful watercolor artwork of Michelle Detering, the feather and stone collection supports two artists. Gift-able, beautiful, unique.
Copper, wood, gemstones keyhole hanger informational sticker customized for each month on the back of the wood board. Custom packaging for an elegant display.
V7391,Metal Feather and Birthstone Wall Art,Metal Wall Art,Wood Wall Art,wood and metal feather wall art,Metal and Wood wall feathers,wood and metal feathers,feather art,feather wall art,feather wall décor,Timberlane studio,FEATHER and STONE BIRTHSTONE FEATHERS,
- Each feather is crafted from pure copper and finished with a rich oxidation
- Every feather is uniquely designed and tells its own story
- Each feather will be unique as they never use stamps, dies, or molds
- Featuring the beautiful watercolor artwork of Michelle Detering, the feather and stone collection supports two artists
- Gift-able, beautiful, unique
- Copper, wood, gemstones keyhole hanger informational sticker customized for each month on the back of the wood board
- Handcrafted in the USA by our artisan partners
12"L x 3"W x 2"H
About the artist:
Artist Kami Strunsee’s muse is the rolling countryside of Wisconsin and the wildlife that inhabit it. Inspired by artists such as Georgia O'Keefe, Alfonse Mucha, Mary Cassatt, and Claude Monet—She doesn’t seek to just recreate beauty. She translates her awe through a stark filter that often isolates aspects to focus the eye on form and patterns. As a multi-disciplinary artist, her techniques and chosen media are used to increase sensitivity to colors and awaken the pause needed to fully appreciate and reflect upon our world. Focusing on esthetics and symbolism the artist strives to create a deep and meaningful connection with the world through her pieces.