Recycled Glass Loire Carafe
A nod to the French wine country, our Recycled Glass Loire Carafe was inspired by the traditional wine carafe used for decanting. Featuring a modern shape, this multi-functional carafe, can be used when entertaining to serve both wine and infused water. Its lid fits snug to ensure that herbs, fruit, and ice will stay within the bottle to make for a smooth pour.
V7506,Recycled Glass Loire Carafe,wine decanter,recycled glass carafe,infusing water vessel,hostess gift,wedding gift idea for he wine lover,
- Perfect for making and serving infused water
- Can also be used to decant wine
- Stainless steel stopper included
- Holds approximately 34 fl oz. of liquid
- Hand-blown from recycled glass by artisans in Europe
- Due to the use of recycled glass, dips and bubbles that normally occur in recycled materials may be apparent
- Hand wash all glass with care or wipe with a soft, damp cotton cloth
- Handcrafted in Hungary by our artisan partners
4"Dia. x 11"H; 34oz.