Swapna Peacock Bell Garden Stake With Upcycled Sari
Enhance your outdoor space with this unique, handcrafted Indian bell garden stake chime. This fair trade metal garden stake is ethically handcrafted in India using age-old metal craft and bell-making techniques. This nature-inspired outdoor bell chime features a clean-line Peacock silhouette shape and a hanging Indian cowbell.
The piece is accented by vibrant sari tassels handcrafted with upcycled Indian textiles of assorted colors and patterns. When the wind brings this metal yard art to life, the bell chime sings and the tassels dance.
Gift this decorative garden stake wind chime to the beloved gardener, green thumb, owl lover, or garden fairy in your life. It makes a unique and thoughtful housewarming gift. For those who spend a lot of time indoors and at home, this piece can add a cheery pop of color and a reminder of you through the window. Due to the handmade and upcycled nature of our items, the colors and designs of sari tassels cannot be determined or chosen. Each piece is a unique surprise and may not match the photo shown.
V8776,Swapna Peacock Bell Garden Stake With Upcycled Sari,Decorative Stakes for Planters,Garden Stakes,Yard Ornaments,Decorative planter stakes,gifts for gardeners,gifts for her,peacock lover,
- Our metal garden stake chime in a unique peacock design
- Features a handcrafted bell, vibrant assorted sari tassels, and a sturdy grounding stake
- Place in a planter or in a flower bed
- Due to the upcycled nature of the sari material used in this product, expect variation in colors and patterns
- Handcrafted in India by our artisan partners
15"L x 6"W